Experience the autumn in the valley of Rapadalen in Sarek National Park.
A 6-day wildlife expedition in search of Bears, Lynx, Wolverines and the largest Moose bulls in Scandinavia.
Sarek National Park is the most remote wilderness area in Europe. No roads, no trails, no cabins, just pure nature.
● Helicopter drop into Europe´s most remote wilderness
● Hike through dramatic landscapes in Sarek National Park
● Spend three nights in tent in complete wilderness + two nights at guesthouse
● Encounter some of Europe´s largest Moose and other wildlife
● Chance to see Northern lights
Wildlife expedition in Sarek National Park, Lapland
Join this 6-day expedition in search of Bears, Lynx and the largest Moose bulls in Scandinavia.