In the end of September, we head in to the valley of Rapadalen in Sarek National Park. Join this 7-days Wildlife Expedition in search of Bears, Lynx, Wolverines and last but not least the largest Moose bulls in Scandinavia, 18-24 September.
Some of the highlights:
● Helicopter drop into Europe´s most remote wilderness
● Hike through dramatic landscapes in Sarek National Park in Lapland
● Spend four nights in tent in complete wilderness + two nights at guesthouse
● Encounter some of Europe´s largest Moose and other wildlife
● Chance to see northern lights
There are a few spots left on the tour and you’re welcome to join!
Contact us for booking or if you have any questions.
Wildlife expedition in Sarek National Park, Lapland
Join this 7-day expedition in search of Bears, Lynx and the largest Moose bulls in Scandinavia.7 days // Price 22 500 Sek // 18 – 24 September 2017 // more info