Cancellation must be made as soon as there is a reason not to conduct the tour.
– Up to 14 days before scheduled tour 75% of full payment will be refunded.
– Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will be charged 100% of the booking’s total amount.
If Jokkmokkguiderna must cancel for any reason you will get back the total amount you’d paid us including the deposit.
It is your own responsibility to ensure you have a cancellation insurance. Check this up with your insurance company.
Your obligations as a participant
- To read your booking confirmation and check that all dates and products are booked according to your requirements. If not, please contact us to correct any misunderstandings immediately.
- Provide us with correct contact details when booking.
- Provide us with the correct information about age, nationality, emergency contact person, health condition, food restrictions, physical ability and size information (if applicable) for all participants when making the reservation.
- Follow the instructions and rules that apply to animals, activity, accommodation, transfer etc. You are liable for all damages resulting from your behavior.
Force majeure means unusual, unpredictable and unavoidable events that are outside of the organizers control, and that prevents the contract to be fulfilled. Circumstances that the organizer could not, within reasonable means, have foreseen and therefore could not have avoided or overcome. Including, but not restricted to, war, threat of war, riot, civilian insubordination or strike, authority measure, act of terrorism, nature- or industrial catastrophe, fire, severe weather conditions, flood, closed air ports, technical issues, maintenance issues or unforeseen changes made by airlines or train companies, such as time table changes, interruption in IT-infrastructure (including but not restricted to our web site). During these conditions the organizer is free from liability or other consequences.
Subject to change
Jokkmokkguiderna reserves the right to change the maximum number of guests on a tour.